Smokey and Mouse found a new home today. A young engaged couple completely fell in love with Mouse but since he refuses to be weaned we had to tell them that he wasn't ready for adoption yet as we had hoped and then directed them to his brother Smokey who they also instantly fell in love with. Kittens are like potato chips, you can't just have one so they pre-adopted them both. We're just holding them until Mouse proves himself with solid foods.
We almost adopted out Twinkie today, twice. There was a young father who was looking at the kitties and he and his kids really liked her. He was just about to go for it when he asked how she did with dogs. I asked what size, and he said little. I wanted to say she probably would do fine with the dog as a snack but I don't think that was the answer he was looking for. I told him that it would probably take adjusting and it would depend on how the dog was with her and to be cautious introducing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment