Friday, June 5, 2009

The Hang Out House

Jeremy and I have found ourselves to be very popular with the 10 and younger population on our block and now neighboring blocks. Every afternoon almost without fail we have all the neighborhood girls over to pet the kitties and just hang out. Tuesday they all helped me pick our strawberries for Jennifer.

I can't recall ever wanting to go over to someone's house that didn't have kids but they really seem to like us. Jeremy would correct that probably and say they really like me because the other day he answered the door and they asked for me, he later told me he felt like chopped liver.

I don't mind them coming over, I do sometimes worry their moms might not approve since some of them have offered to come along with me to keep me company when I've had to tell them I needed to go to run errands. Since the word has spread about me and our many kitties, many of my more inactive Activities Days girls have decided to start coming to the activities and are inviting their friends. So I guess it's all right to be a cat lady...

2 comments:

  1. Cats: the secret Mormon activation weapon revealed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and we have a few we could gladly ship over to you. I'm sure Melissa wouldn't mind one bit. :)

    ReplyDelete