I drove down to Provo today to drop off my cousin Laura's bedset and waffle iron she got for Christmas. Nana (her grandmother) and my Aunt asked if I would bring it down in the moving van when I left Washington and Laura was going to pick it up when she got back to Utah but she's had a few car troubles and so we scheduled a time when I could visit with her for a bit and also bring these items down.
Big college towns scare me, mostly when I'm in the car....and when there are several new and international drivers involved, which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible. Nuff said on that.
We had a nice visit and then I dropped her off at work, and am now safe back at home posting. Mission accomplished.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously Sweetheart is seriously not updated! We need pics!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is all. :)