Sunday, April 12, 2009

We're back and we're blogging: Officially Hannas!

It's Easter in the Hanna home and we're both unfortunately sick. Our first month of marriage went by so quickly. Our first weekend back we had a pi "pie" day. We had cousins over for games and had lots of pies! The following weekend we had our open house and my parents were able to come down. Wish they could have stayed longer but it was really nice to see them both. Jeremy's parents did a lot of work in our behalf getting it all together but it was really a wonderful time and nicely done.

The following weekend was my birthday and Jeremy completely spoiled me. I was getting little surprises throughout the week. I got chocolates from Ethel M, and then he brought home a humidifier which has been wonderful! I have been feeling like the air here has been sucking all moisture from me and it has been especially rough at night. Jeremy thought that if we got the humidifier and ran it at least during the night I would sleep a little better, and it has really helped a lot. On my birthday he surprised me with beautiful pink roses, one lighter pink and taller than the rest, he said it was symbolic. I thought it was really sweet. We wanted to go to This is the Place monument but didn't have time but we did go on a hike, a very muddy hike, but it was fun. He later took me out to dinner at Tepanyaki's after we both got cleaned up. Yep I was spoiled!

The Easter bunny came and visited our house today. Jeremy had fun hunting for all the eggs she left and exploring his easter basket. My mom and dad sent us both chocolate Easter bunnies for Easter and as soon as I'm over this cold I'm definitely looking forward to enjoying it. It's not worth it when you can't taste anything. Jeremy sang in a quartet today in Church and it was beautiful. I love having such a talented and sweet husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment