We are now in full baby mode, not that we weren't before, but it seems imminent at this point.
Andrea is excited but a bit nervous about having her first child. She's also more than a little uncomfortable these days. She keeps saying "I want my body back." I think she'll be happy too when she can have sushi and pork and chocolate again. The sushi is generally bad for pregnant women. Pork and chocolate just have a bad taste while she's pregnant.
I'm excited and notice more and more the littler members of our ward. I usually like to be silly around the toddlers->kids. But these days I'm noticing the ones that are less than a year old as that's closer to what we're going to have soon.
Other than that, we're just trying to keep cool in Texas these days and trying to keep our cats happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment