Jeremy and I both took our Mii's we created months ago and brought them over to the Wii Fit and did the BMI and fitness scan. There is not setting for pregnancy so it was not so kind to my Mii. Honestly I don't really care because I know why I'm heavier than I should be right now and it will be awesome to hear it praise me right after the baby is born and I'm instantly 10-15 lbs lighter. (At least in theory and hope I will be).
Friday, June 18, 2010
Pregnancy and the Wii Fit
Jeremy decided that he wanted the Wii Fit Plus for Father's Day so we decided that we would go ahead and get it while we were out on a shopping trip earlier this month. We've concluded that the Japanese like negative feedback. The Wii sweetly insults you. Jeremy had determined that this must be the toned down version for Americans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was also cute that the Wii Fit Plus has a way to weigh your pets and put them into the Wii Fit Plaza. So Romeo, our little black cat, now has a little Mii character in the lineup of characters. He's grown to over 10 lbs now!
ReplyDelete