Monday, August 12, 2013

Cookies?

I made cookies for the treat for FHE tonight which Gwendolyn was super excited about from the time she got back from the park with her daddy before dinner.  (She came back singing about cookies) After dinner Gwendolyn and her daddy were sitting in her princess tent and I had just pulled out the first batch of cookies from the oven and was letting them cool on the table.  I came in to visit with them while the second batch cooked and Gwendolyn reached her hand out of the tent toward me.  Jeremy and I weren't sure what she wanted so I shook her hand and said hi to her but she still didn't seem satisfied and was a little irritated with me.  I sat down on the couch after giving up trying to figure out what she wanted and she got up, went into the kitchen, got a cookie and then brought it back with a content grin.  Jeremy's comment was "You had one job mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment