Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thunder and Lightening

Last night we had a pretty impressive thunderstorm very much like the ones we had in Texas.  The thunder was so loud I felt the baby jump and shortly after I felt my feet being tickled and then our almost 3 year old crawled into bed next to me.  I think the storm woke her so she decided to join us in bed.  It was 3am and she is very wiggly so I asked if the daddy express could transport her back to her room.  He did and then fell asleep next to her.  She has a tendency to put her daddy to sleep.  She did stay in her room till about 8am this morning when she realized daddy had left and went looking for him.  The rain has subsided and now it's just hot and muggy out.

Gwendolyn helped me wash the car last evening which had no signs of an impending storm.  This morning her daddy explained to her that washing a car is like a rain dance; it will always bring on rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment