Friday, July 26, 2013
Lion and Zebra
Jeremy rented Madagascar for Gwendolyn tonight for a family movie night. Gwendolyn thought the part where Alex the Lion bites his friend Marty the Zebra on the behind was so funny. After the movie and she danced to the closing credits she got down on all fours and then pulled me down to play with her. It wasn't until she started roaring that I got the picture that she was a lion, (she likes to pretend to be a lion a lot so I didn't think to much of it), and then she started chasing me around the coffee table until I started to get tired of crawling around on the hardwood floors. The moment I stopped and she caught up to me I felt her teeth sinking into my behind! Not too hard but it was a bite. Jeremy pointed out that I was wearing a striped shirt. Apparently I was the Zebra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment