Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gwendolyn's First Kiss

Last Friday I took Gwendolyn to the "pirate park" (it's a park just a mile from our house in a large sandbox with a pirate ship big toy, complete with plank for walking).  It's a favorite for the local kids so we're usually lucky to have some kids there every time we go since the weather is finally above freezing, but unfortunately still jacket weather most days.  While at the park, a little boy about the same age as Gwendolyn saw her and was completely charmed by her.  He followed her everywhere, even gave up his swing for her because she really wanted to swing.  He convinced her to ride with him on a hammock swing and while on it he leaned over and kissed her.  I had to report she did not deck him like her father had expected.  I think her daddy expected this sort of thing to start much later in her life, like 30 perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment