Saturday, December 7, 2013

Aspirator

Late tonight I was sent to the store to get, among other things, an aspirator for our new baby.  I took all of my items to the checker.  The barcode didn't give a price on the aspirator.  They did a price check.  They couldn't find it.  The person that called to check the price said they were unable to sell it to me.

It was the only place open.  It wasn't an emergency but it seemed a bit odd.  The checker and the person behind me encouraged me to fight it.

A security guard called a manager for me.  Five minutes later, up came the same person that told me they were unable to sell it.  Oh dear.  She said, "I'm sorry but we're unable to sell it to you."  So I said "Ok, can I just have it then?"  I see your 'ridiculous' and raise you a nickel.  She almost laughed at me and said "How?"  then said "Ok, I'll give it to you for 2 pounds, but no refunds."

No comments:

Post a Comment