Tuesday, April 3, 2012
30
Last Wednesday I welcomed in a new decade. Jeremy was in London and I was sick since Sunday night so we postponed celebrating till Sunday, April 1. Kind of an appropriate day to celebrate your 30th year in my opinion. :) Mom never forgets. She even let me open my gift early: a beautiful table runner that I can use this Christmas and a nail kit, Gwendolyn loves it too! My sweet sister came to my rescue while Jeremy was gone, feeding us dinner on Sunday, taking Gwendolyn for 3 hours on Tuesday so I could sleep, and then bringing me soup, broth, a beautiful geranium, and chocolate! She even checked on me twice that day, no easy task with 4 kids. Brian, Chris and Kirsti got me a bread-maker. So excited about that! Jeremy sent me some beautiful flowers and a bread-maker recipe book. My in-laws sent me a wonderful book which I'm excited to read. Gwendolyn even picked a flower for me. :) I was working in the yard on Saturday and she picked a dandelion and gave it to me. Rachel and Jonathan further spoiled me Sunday and gave me two books, one a recipe book for Gwendolyn, and another for me. :) Even Melissa brought me a flower, which I still have sitting above my sink next to Gwendolyn's flower. Thoroughly spoiled! I'm grateful for all the phone calls, gifts and kind messages. 30 can't be all bad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment