Jeremy and I hit the after Christmas sales at a few stores earlier this week to stock up on some decor for next year as it looks pretty certain that we'll be celebrating Christmas with our own little family instead of going anywhere as we had this last year. Among the discounted merchandise I found snow in a can.
This last year our house has suffered at the paws of mighty and destructive little felines. One of their more destructive adventures left our blinds in our bathroom partially destroyed. I'm not sure what the builders were thinking having huge clear glass windows in a packed neighborhood in the master bathroom but it really wasn't the best idea. As a consequence of our destructos actions it left quite the gap that our backyard neighbors could see directly into our bathroom. This wouldn't be so bad except the gap is directly in front of the toilet. As a temporary measure until we can replace the blinds I put books to block the gap for privacy sake.
Now thanks to our 1.99 purchase we have temporarily created frosted glass and could potentially leave our blinds fully open if we so desired. I think when we decided to replace windows we may make those windows permanently frosted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment